Animals of the Zodiac
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is he?

2 posters

Go down

Where is he? Empty Where is he?

Post by Platinum Mon May 31, 2010 5:07 am

Tadashi had been looking for Tomomi for some while now as Ayame had told him Tomomi was looking for him. He had no other option than to come and see Tora to see if she would know where the snake was.

"Tora-chan? Are you in here?" he asked, opening the door slightly and poking his head through.

"Tadashi-sempai! Is that you?" her voice was bright and happy and she came out from behind the curtains, wearing nothing at all today. She started to come over as Tadashi slipped into the room. "I'm so glad you've visited!"

"Well, actually, I came to ask-" he was promptly cut off by Tora's warm lips falling over his own. Tadashi was surprisingly weak for his height and so when Tora pushed him into the wall to kiss him he had no other choice but to comply.

Platinum
Admin

Back to top Go down

Where is he? Empty Re: Where is he?

Post by Amethyst Mon May 31, 2010 12:36 pm

Tomomi was walking along the passageway towards his room, passing his sister's, when he heard a voice, followed by other noises that made some sort of jealousy fill him. He went to the door of his sister's room and gave one knock as he normally did before pushing open the door and stepping in.

He wore only trousers today, slung fairly low on his hips. His eyes narrowed as he saw his crush and his sister kissing, against Tora's wall, in both jealousy and protectiveness. He walked towards them and stood there watching them with narrowed eyes. He cleared his throat to gain their attention.

Amethyst
Admin

http://zodiacanimals.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Platinum Mon May 31, 2010 12:50 pm

Tora refused to pull away from Tadashi, stroking up his top and kissing him deeper.

Tadashi on the other hand was squeaking and squirming beneath Tora, eyes wide and looking at Tomomi with a sort of begging glint to them.

Platinum
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon May 31, 2010 1:44 pm

"Tora-chan," Tomomi said, walking up to his sister and wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her back away from his crush.

Amethyst
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Platinum Mon May 31, 2010 1:59 pm

Tadashi looked hurt, looking down, hair falling down over his eyes and glasses. "I'm sorry...I'll go..." he muttered, walking around them to the door.

Tora moaned in protest. "Tomo-chan!" she complained, trying to wriggle free. "I want to play with Tadashi-chan!"

Platinum
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon May 31, 2010 2:03 pm

"Not right now, Tora-chan," Tomomi said to her, kissing her cheek before releasing her. He went after Tadashi, catching his hand before he reached the door. "Did you not get the message?"

Amethyst
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Platinum Mon May 31, 2010 2:08 pm

"N-no...I came looking for you..." muttered Tadashi, a light blush on his cheeks, slipping his hand from Tomomi's grasp.

Tora was silently fuming behind the two of them, arms folded across her chest. Her face turning a little red.

Platinum
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum